You will find a variety of savings accounts to help you save for what’s important in your life…today and into your future.
When you want to meet your savings goals – always pay yourself first.
- Convenient access with ATM, TeleBank & online banking
- Minimum balance waived with direct deposit
Money Market Savings*
Keep your money liquid while earning a higher rate of interest.
- FDIC insured
- Tiered interest based on balances
- No monthly fee if minimum balance is maintained
Christmas Club & Summer Savings
Save all year for Christmas shopping or vacations.
- Earn interest
- No monthly fee
- Use for regular annual expenses
Certificate of Deposit
Community State Bank offers competitive rates and a wide variety of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) to help meet your savings goals. Available in any term from 30 days to 60 months, the length of the term determines the rate. A minimum balance of $1,000 is required to open.
- Same interest rate guaranteed until the certificate matures
- Withdraw or make additional deposits after maturity and within ten-day grace period
- Automatically renews ten days after maturity
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
An IRA is a long-term savings plan that allows you to invest for your future today and enjoy maximum tax advantages along the way.
- Low minimum investment
- Interest compounded and credited to the IRA quarterly
Coverdell Education Savings Account
This is an IRA to be used for children’s education.
- Save for your children or loved one’s college education
- It’s easy to start and simple to save
- Set up an automatic contribution plan
*Federal Regulation D limits the number of preauthorized, automatic, telephone,
electronic (including ACH), online, debit card and other transfers and withdrawals not made in person or by ATM, to six per month.