Enjoy the convenience of online banking. Now you can check account balances, transfer funds and pay your bills anywhere, anytime.
Access your Community State Bank accounts with this free and secure service. Set up your accounts today!
Access Online Banking Demo
Setting Up Your Account
The first time you log onto Online Banking you will click on the First Time User link and supply your checking/savings account number and the last four digits of your social security number or your Telephone Banking PIN. You will then select an Access ID and Password. You will notice that only the Access ID is on the login page. Type in your Access ID and click Submit. You will then be asked to set your Security Data:
- Create a Pass Phrase for the randomly selected authentication image
- Select and answer three challenge questions
- Select Personal or Public computer
Tips for creating and using strong passwords
The Ultimate Banking Convenience
Now that you are signed up for Online Banking, you can manage your money anywhere, anytime. Enjoy easy, safe and secure access to your accounts
…it’s the ultimate banking convenience!
- Access your accounts – checking, savings, CDs and consumer loans
- Transfer funds – scheduled or express
- View documents – current and past statements, account information
- Pay bills – scheduled or one-time payments
- E-Statements – sign up to receive your statements electronically
- Popmoney – send money immediately via an email or cell phone number
Online Banking Spending Report
Once your online banking is set up, you’ll want to check out the Spending Report. The Spending Report in Online Banking is an easy-to-understand personal financial management (PFM) tool that provides you with a snapshot of your spending activity. With the click of a button, transactions display in various categories in a colorful pie chart, enabling you to see at a glance how you spend your money. Click here for an overview of the online banking spending report tool.
List of Currently Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
Click here for a current list of supported systems.