Business Online Banking is the ultimate convenience for business. You will appreciate the fund management and administrative activities available as well as the ability to review transfers and summarize account information anywhere, anytime at www.gotocsb.com.
Ask for an application today.
Access Online Banking Demo
The Ultimate Business Banking Convenience
- Access up-to-the minute account balances
- View check and electronic presentments throughout the day
- Transfer funds between Community State Bank accounts
- Make term loan and line of credit payments
- Print and view your checks or statements
- Export files into money management software
- View and print checks
- Receive eStatements
Multiple Employees with Individual Access & Limits
Your Business Online Banking Administrator can enroll multiple employees for
your company. You can specify the following for each employee:
- What accounts the employee can access
- What transactions the employee can create, e.g., transfers, loan payments
- The maximum dollar amount per transaction the employee can initiate
Setting Up Your Account
The first time you log onto Online Banking, you will use the Access ID and Password emailed to you from the Bank.
You will notice that only the Access ID is on the login page. Type in your Access ID and click Submit. Then type in your Password and click Submit. You will then be prompted to select a new Password for your safety and security.
You will then be asked to set your Security Data:
- You will be prompted to verify your e-mail address
- Create a Pass Phrase for the randomly selected authentication image
- Select and answer your three challenge questions
- Select Personal or Public computer