Certificate of Deposit
Community State Bank offers competitive rates and a wide variety of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) Take a look at our savings accounts and certificates of deposit for a offering you additional variety of ways to meet your savings goals.
A withdrawal penalty applies to all Certificate of Deposits (CDs) redeemed before maturity.
Time CDs are a great way to save for retirement, a new car, or even a new home. Best of all you are locked into a great rate for the entire term. These CDs are available in any term from 30 days to 60 months, the length of the term determines the rate. A minimum balance of $1,000 is required to open.
- Same interest rate guaranteed until the certificate matures.
- Withdraw or make additional deposits after maturity and within ten-day grace period.
- Automatically renews ten days after maturity.
Advantage Certificate of Deposit
The Advantage CD is perfect for the investor who wants to invest funds for a short term, but still earn a better interest rate than a savings account. The most popular feature is that ½ of the balance may be withdrawn without a penalty one time in each 6-month term.
- Minimum deposit to open is $500
- Make additional deposits in increments of $25 or more
- Withdraw half the balance without penalty once each 6-month term
Contact one of our local branches to receive the most up to date CD rates.